Friday, February 22, 2013

Bits to Fix


I want to take the bullbar and Light Guards off and restore them, I think the bull bar needs a good clean up / polish.


After I get the Light Guards shot blasted and powder coated, I want to replace the Headlamp surrounds and Grill with the SVX model versions.


My landy needs a new set of Tyres.  I think for the mometn I'll keep with All Weather mostly Road use Tyres.  Although I would like to have a separate set of Rims and tyres for off Roading or when we have heavy Snow.


So the side steps...  They need some serious restoration. I'm going to take them off, hammer them back into place and get rid off any rust before I send them for shot blasting and powder coating..


I want a new radio (and later speakers) that doesn't look out of place BUT can connect to my phone so I can play music but also answer call etc.


 So I want to add the extra seats into the back - there's four in total.  Although in a year or two, I'm going to change these into Two Forward Facing seats.


 Nothing really wrong with the back, but I would like to add a  NAS Spec Rear Bumper

No comments:

Post a Comment